Dan sesungguhnya telah Kami berikan hikmat kepada Luqman, yaitu: "Bersyukurlah kepada Allah. Dan barangsiapa yang bersyukur (kepada Allah), maka sesungguhnya ia bersyukur untuk dirinya sendiri; dan barangsiapa yang tidak bersyukur, maka sesungguhnya Allah Maha Kaya lagi Maha Terpuji." (LUqman:12)


Have riadah in Bukit Merah, laketown resort


Within my sadness before, I decided to have riadah (picnic) with my family, just to release the tension. Well actually I really enjoy! My mom and dad doesn't angry with me (as I expected) but advice me to WORK HARD. Well, as a son, I really can say I'll DO MY BEST...
Insya'Allah

Yesterday, I have riadah in Bukit Merah. That palce is such enjoying and fun.My brother and sister are also there too.

This is the picture that I could bring by now... from my hphone.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitt~

Piratz | More Than Just A Blog wearemusleem PORTAL ISLAM

MY links

Have my patch to your blogs. and enjoy :)