Dan sesungguhnya telah Kami berikan hikmat kepada Luqman, yaitu: "Bersyukurlah kepada Allah. Dan barangsiapa yang bersyukur (kepada Allah), maka sesungguhnya ia bersyukur untuk dirinya sendiri; dan barangsiapa yang tidak bersyukur, maka sesungguhnya Allah Maha Kaya lagi Maha Terpuji." (LUqman:12)


During 25th till 26th this December, I went to Gombak , just to pay visit to my old friend that has never been seen for almost a year. I drove my own Satria car from Sepang to Gombak. I reached there by 11.45am, almost 1 quarter half hour. There, in the rent house in Taman Melati I saw many of my old friend, including my ex-Senior in PMI , Akhi Amin, Syam, Hilmi and Wafi . That day we have reunion all day long.


"Akhi, lama x jumpa, kemana pergi?"
" Buat apa sekarng akhi?"

That is the words that I always been ask for. Am I gulity? Not sure but for me they have rights to ask me. Why? I left all of them without any news- except the news on Facebook because I always updating it. Emm..maybe I should use twitter somehow.

Below is the activity done by me and others....cheer up!





Hendri now buy a new laptop. Everyone is so impressed with his Mini Laptop, which the programs run through Intel Atom Z processor. Am I right hendri?

This is the picture on the 2nd day held in Sg. Dua Ulu Yam. There, we have many things especially riadah like tarik tali, main macam budak2, sembang2 and also lunch. The atmosphere, river and lake is so magneficient!
At 4 O'clock, I'm going back to Sepang. Really Tired!


Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitt~

Piratz | More Than Just A Blog wearemusleem PORTAL ISLAM

MY links

Have my patch to your blogs. and enjoy :)