Dan sesungguhnya telah Kami berikan hikmat kepada Luqman, yaitu: "Bersyukurlah kepada Allah. Dan barangsiapa yang bersyukur (kepada Allah), maka sesungguhnya ia bersyukur untuk dirinya sendiri; dan barangsiapa yang tidak bersyukur, maka sesungguhnya Allah Maha Kaya lagi Maha Terpuji." (LUqman:12)


Em..still thinking...working on that...no matter what..






I would like to say....that is

We batch 4... ARE ON HOLIDAY!!

hopefully I can to do something good and benefit to myself and my parents... Insya'Allah

PS: Even though..I still wish If I could Make re-test for module 3 and 4 during holidays....but En Zul seems not to have time on that...
But...patient is what I really can do now....
Nowadays, 8 student of EASA first batch is ongoing to make retest on module 4.But seems to me..they did not have right answer on when they will take that exam. Hopefully I can join with all of them by chance.....

I need the Chance...
so, give me the chance to repeat this exam
on before I'm working on OJT
The chance to replenish on all of my failed subject
To YOU ...I put my trust
Ya Allah...Ya Rahmann..Ya Rahiimm




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitt~

Piratz | More Than Just A Blog wearemusleem PORTAL ISLAM

MY links

Have my patch to your blogs. and enjoy :)