Dan sesungguhnya telah Kami berikan hikmat kepada Luqman, yaitu: "Bersyukurlah kepada Allah. Dan barangsiapa yang bersyukur (kepada Allah), maka sesungguhnya ia bersyukur untuk dirinya sendiri; dan barangsiapa yang tidak bersyukur, maka sesungguhnya Allah Maha Kaya lagi Maha Terpuji." (LUqman:12)


Books ...know how u are good to me O_o





Despite of being loaded with the paper to take this time, but this doesn’t stop me to feel to have something outside.. making the hobby like going to the book fair . The book fair takes place in PWTC from 21st to 28th March 2010. There I will going to buy some books that both good for my spiritual and mental. If I find good books for EASA for studies, I may prefer to buy it. Here is the list of book that I target to buy by myself…





My budget , around MYR100-150

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitt~

Piratz | More Than Just A Blog wearemusleem PORTAL ISLAM

MY links

Have my patch to your blogs. and enjoy :)