Dan sesungguhnya telah Kami berikan hikmat kepada Luqman, yaitu: "Bersyukurlah kepada Allah. Dan barangsiapa yang bersyukur (kepada Allah), maka sesungguhnya ia bersyukur untuk dirinya sendiri; dan barangsiapa yang tidak bersyukur, maka sesungguhnya Allah Maha Kaya lagi Maha Terpuji." (LUqman:12)


Piala Thomas terlepas....huhu


16 May: That day I have my lunch at Restoran Selera Kampung -SAS at 2nd floor of 9th avenue, situate front of the Giant Nilai. Likely to say, I have my lunch after have a shopping spree at Giant-buy the things that I need for.

During I have my lunch, I've got most of my time to have eye view on the projector screen. It's not discovery channel..Nat geo or something alike it...it's an event of badminton-live i KL. Likely to say-Malaysia fail to entitle Thomas cup for... many times.

Nasi+Fried chicken leg+Ulam+Pucuk ubi masak lemak. The results=tasty and nutritious
China won this game...huhu. Win to entitle both- Thomas and Uber cup.
Agong and Queen give respect to the Negaraku
When can 'we' win the Thomas cup? Answer: back to basics. Muhasabah and Mujahadah for the things happen before...


Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitt~

Piratz | More Than Just A Blog wearemusleem PORTAL ISLAM

MY links

Have my patch to your blogs. and enjoy :)