Dan sesungguhnya telah Kami berikan hikmat kepada Luqman, yaitu: "Bersyukurlah kepada Allah. Dan barangsiapa yang bersyukur (kepada Allah), maka sesungguhnya ia bersyukur untuk dirinya sendiri; dan barangsiapa yang tidak bersyukur, maka sesungguhnya Allah Maha Kaya lagi Maha Terpuji." (LUqman:12)


Break!! Exam around corner







Right now I'm getting myself to have study.Finally, after have waiting so long, my exam on module 4 will be on 9th April this week. I finally can make full preparation before it's too late for me to have study.

Ya Allah give me strength to study this topic ...
give me chance to pass this exam..
I don't know if I can pass this exam...

But to YOU I put my TRUST


NOTE: Right now I have no time to have posting yet new training and discussion...sorry about that

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitt~

Piratz | More Than Just A Blog wearemusleem PORTAL ISLAM

MY links

Have my patch to your blogs. and enjoy :)